Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Luxe Lighting Company!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Luxe Lighting Company's Website,
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Luxe Lighting
Company if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all
Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person logged onto this website and compliant to the
Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company.
"Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves.
website to enable the functionality of certain areas to make it easier for people visiting our website. Some of
Unless otherwise stated, Luxe Lighting Company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all
material on Luxe Lighting Company. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Luxe
Lighting Company for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Luxe Lighting Compnay
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Luxe Lighting Company
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Luxe Lighting Company
- Redistribute content from Luxe Lighting Company
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information. Luxe Lighting
Company does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do
reflect the views and opinions of Luxe Lighting Company or its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the
and opinions of the person posting. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Luxe Lighting Company shall not
liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use
and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Luxe Lighting Company reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be
inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent
trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material
is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or
You hereby grant Luxe Lighting Company a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to
reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites
other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and
charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the
(a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking
party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look
unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative
with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Luxe Lighting
Company; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not
falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c)
within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you
must inform us by sending an e-mail to Luxe Lighting Company. Please include your name, your organization name,
contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our
Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and
content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Luxe Lighting Company's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any
the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us
against all claims that arise on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other
violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to
immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and
conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to
follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact
and inform us any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or
respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy;
do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions
to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are
to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities
arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not
liable for any loss or damage of any nature.